Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Overdued thanks

I love the LORD, for he heard my voice;
he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me,
I will call on him as long as I live.

The cords of death entangled me,
the anguish of the grave came over me;
I was overcome by distress and sorrow.
Then I called on the name of the LORD:
LORD save me!

The LORD is gracious and righteous;
our God is full of compassion.
The LORD protects the unwary;
when I was brought low, he saved me.

Return to your rest, my soul,
for the LORD has been good to you.

For you, LORD have delivered me from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from stumbling,
that I may walk before the LORD
in the and of the living.

--Psalm 116:1-9--

These verses from the bible, resonates with me so much, that it feels fitting for the opening of my blog. It's been on my mind to write about my journey, and to thank God for His miraculous healing... yet, as in many areas of my life, I'm good at procrastinating... and so... this is a long overdue blog, meant to capture my journey since last year... though, any day that I'm still alive, is a good day to start...

And so... here begins my writing journey of what I went through, what I'm going through, and what I shall go through.... there will be ups and downs, just as there were ups and downs... and I hope through my sharing, you will be encouraged and comforted...and believe, that life is full of love, joy and peace...

In the days to come, more snippets of what gives me reason to blog will be posted..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking Dead to Walking Miracle

When the scans report came out, in August 2019, I was beyond devastated. Euthanasia was first thing on my mind. My oncologist, who has th...